1-2 chicken breasts
1 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon pepper
1 egg, beaten
100 grams flour
1 green pepper, sliced
1 red pepper, sliced
3 garlic cloves, crushed
1 red chilli, chopped
3 tablespoons soy sauce
2 tablespoons tomato puree
100 millilitres water
Rice, to serve
PREPARATION 1. Cut the chicken into thin strips then coat in the egg wash and flour.
2. Shallow fry for a few minutes on each side, until golden brown.
3. Add the peppers and fry for another couple of minutes.
4. Remove the chicken and peppers and set aside.
5. In the same pan, add the garlic, red chilli, chilli sauce,soy sauce, tomato purée, and water.
6. Stir and simmer the mixture reduces and is thick and syrupy.
7. Add back in the chicken and peppers and stir well in the sauce.
8. Serve with rice.