Banana Nut Bites
2 large, ripe bananas
1/2 cup cashews
1/2 cup peanuts
1 tablespoon honey
- Mash up ripe bananas with a fork or potato masher (I favor the potato masher).
- Using a small food processor, add peanuts & cashews and chop until finely ground.
- Combine mashed bananas with the nut mixture; Stir until blended.
- Add honey to the mixture; Stir well.
- Spoon mixture into silicone molds and place in freezer for at least 2 hours.
- Once completely frozen, pop them out from the molds & into your mouth!